Silvernite Aviary Standard Disclaimer Policy
- Silvernite Aviary assures only our handfed bird(s) are void of critical health issues at the time of purchase, not to exceed 72 hours from time of purchase.
Birds purchased through Silvernite Aviary as a second party sale is “as is.” The purchaser will understand if a bird is from a second party.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to investigate, and report any unusual behavior to a licensed AVIAN veterinarian within the first 72 hours of taking possession of the bird.
- All sales are final. Silvernite Aviary will not consider requests, or negotiate cash or credit refunds, returns, exchanges, or trades on any bird purchase.
- Silvernite Aviary is not responsible for veterinarian, and/or other expenses incurred after purchase
- A non-refundable deposit is required on all un-weaned babies.
- DNA sexing is available at additional cost by a licensed DNA sexing clinic. It is the owner’s responsibility to arrange for a blood sample(s), complete and mail paperwork, and pay expenses. Results may take up to 6 weeks. The DNA sexing clinic will mail certificates to the recipient as instructed on the paperwork